Saturday, November 1, 2008

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


I must admit that I am a sucker for good cookies. Especially Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies. When I was a kid I loved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Still do, only they seem to have found my waistline, so this is a compromise on my part. This recipe came to me via a friend and I have made a few modifications to it. These are delicious and it is next to impossible to eat just one.

Ingredients:

In a bowl add the following and mix together;
1 c. Adams Crunchy Peanut Butter (I drain the oil off the top)
1/2 c. softened butter
1/4 c. white sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar

after mixing add the following;
1 egg
2 tbs. Hazelnut Coffee Mate creamer (sugar free)
1 tbs. whole milk
1 tbs. vanilla extract

In a separate bowl mix together;
1 1/4 c. whole wheat flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
then add to wet mix.

Next add;
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. dry roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds (optional)

Preheat oven to 375 and bake for approximately 12 to 14 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool 3 minutes, pour yourself a cold glass of milk and begin dunking!
MMMmmmm Good! Enjoy

Women's Hunting Journal Integrity For The Hunt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome recipe Terry, Those are one of my favorites as well.

Anonymous said...

That sounds amazingly good. I will have to try that.

The Hunter's Wife said...

I will have to print this out and save for my husband. He is a better cook than me. :)

Terry Scoville said...

It is a quick and easy recipe. Note that they don't use a lot of sugar. I cut that in half from the original recipe. So adjust as you like.

Anonymous said...

these recipe is wonderful! im going to try this one. thanks a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails